Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

In which I get to interview Gerald Lynch and live.

Not my writing, but no reason not to blog about it. Alexander McNabb, Dubai-ite and author, asked me to run up some interview questions for his character Lynch, the Northern Irish spy who is the hero of his new book Beirut. Always willing to help another author, I set to with the sewing machine and knocked off a few. This will take you to what he did with 'em. I think it brings out Lynch's character very well. I'm disappointed to discover that he's a man who will ruin a whiskey just to bully a poor English lecturer, but otherwise happy to have got out without being punched out.
I haven't seen the final edited version of the book, but if it cleaned up the way I think it might have, then it's a hell of a good read and one I'd recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment